Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hello 2014 :)

January has come and gone, it felt like just yesterday we were celebrating the new year. Welcome 2014! This year has so many things in store for Tim and I. As you know, we got engaged in November of 2013, and set a wedding date of August 2015. But on Tuesday, January 21st, we found out some very exciting news, were expecting! My reaction was scared because I know Tim didn't want a baby right away, he wanted to be married for at least two years and then start a family. Apparently, there are other things in the works for us because 2015 isn't even an option anymore. Maybe in the future we will have a big extravagant wedding so everyone can attend, but for right now, we are content with our life.

Meet Baby B :)

Thank god that Tim is more excited than I expected. Because of that, we decided to do a court house wedding. It wasn't to be selfish, or to exclude anyone from the picture, it was for us and for the baby. The baby deserves nothing but the best, and that includes permanence in it's parent's lives. Baby B also deserves to have the best health insurance in the entire world, and Tim's work provides exactly what we need. We love each other so much and talk about Baby B on a daily basis. My new thing is telling Tim that "the baby and I are so proud of you, we love you!" just to keep encouraging him and letting him know everything will be alright. 
Yes, the date is wrong. The doctor assumed we were 10 weeks along, when we were only 6 weeks. Baby coming September 2014.


On the other hand, I got to marry my best friend on January 31st, 2014. That right there was the best experience I have ever gone through! 

As soon as we started saying our vows, Tim started tearing up, his mom was right behind him and she was crying so of course the hormonal one has to start crying. We had an amazing time. I am very grateful that our immediate family could attend: My mother, grandma,my brother, Tim's mom, Dad, sister and her boyfriend, my Aunt Liz was there by a picture of my Uncle Tom and her, as well as her pearls. I miss you. It was a very last minute thing and nothing was going right on the day of the wedding. In the end, we said I do, and I proudly became Mrs. Timothy Bradley Jr. I am so in love and he and this baby keep me going every day. 

Another plus to add to our lives is a house! Tim is working very hard to get us a house so we can have room for the baby. Our neighbors currently are very loud and very disgusting. They smoke in their basement, they put nasty stuff down the disposal that comes into our apartment. All around, we want a better environment for the baby, and a house is just that. When the bank accepted our offer, it was the day of our first ultrasound! We were ecstatic. Now it's just the long things we have to go through, Mortgage, appraisal, walk through, well check, there's a lot going into it, but its all for us and the baby as a family. We can not wait to move out of here. The biggest problem with paying so much rent is we will never own this place, we won't have a home to call home. It is just time for us to get a house.

I am so proud of Tim for everything he stands for and his work ethic. While I am going part time to school until the baby is born, he is by my side every step of the way. He stopped buying things I can't eat, and can't stand to smell. He is an amazing husband! Thanks for choosing me babe. I love you. 

*Plus to being married, I will have the same last name as the baby when it's born :) so ecstatic!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment